Clinical Arts Therapy sessions intend to help those facing overwhelming life circumstances, and are treated in a very professional and confidential manner. It is different from therapeutic or creative arts workshops.
Clinical Arts Therapy sessions are conducted in a cycle of 8 sessions where the art therapist is able to work one-on-one or with a small group.
The Red Pencil supports beneficiaries who come from low income family or require financial assistance from the government.
Extensions of the sessions will be reviewed based on the report and recommendation from the art therapist handling the sessions.
Evidence of the benefits provided by art therapy increases and so is the demand for clinical art therapy. The Red Pencil (Singapore) is therefore very grateful for donations which allows to further its mission towards children and families in Singapore who are in greatest need.
Community service and awareness events
Corporate creative workshops
Our Board members
- Alain Vandenborre, Founder and Executive Chairman of Singapore Diamond Investment Exchange Pte Ltd, Chairman and co-Founder of The Red Pencil (Singapore)
- Karen Kay Toh, Director and Liaisons Advisor of The Red Pencil (Singapore)
- Chong Huai Seng, Director, Investor, Director & Treasurer of The Red Pencil (Singapore)
- Anette Sundfør Jacobsen, A/Prof. ,Senior Consultant Pediatric Surgeon and Clinical Education lead (Medicine), Director & Medical Advisor of The Red Pencil (Singapore)
- Ng Ka Luon Eddee, Joint Managing Partner, Lawyer, Director & Legal Advisor of The Red Pencil (Singapore)
- Laurence Vandenborre, Founder & Managing Director of The Red Pencil (Singapore)